Sunday, November 9, 2008

"My Antigone" by Chris Drury

A former co-worker has made the big leap to NYC and broken into the acting and movie-making scene out there.

Here's his latest film trailer, which is in search of backers to go into full production:

My Antigone


And a note from Mr. Drury himself:

Dear Friends,

I hope this note finds you well and wallowing in a late autumn bliss.

As some of you know, I was in the San Francisco Bay Area this past summer shooting scenes from my feature length screenplay MY ANTIGONE.

It was an amazing group of people to work with and I'm happy to be able to present an extended trailer for you to watch here -

www.csdrury.com

I'm currently in the process of pitching the project to investors with an eye towards making the film in the summer of 2009.

If you or someone you know would be interested in receiving any of the following materials please let me know:

- DVD with preview scenes
- Project budget and opportunities for investment
- Detailed story synopsis
- Character breakdown
- Copy of the full screenplay

Thanks for all your support and enjoy the trailer.

-csd

www.csdrury.com

No comments: